Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Into Reading

I am brand new to blogging. I have been an avid reader for years. But never thought about posting my thoughts and reviews on a blog. I thought, this will be fun! My daughter found this reading challenge for me over at Katrina's blog. I think it will be a good and fun way for me to get started with this. And with this challenge, even though I am a full time OB Nurse, I will still have time to read because I choose the amount of books I am going to read.
Here are the rules/guidelines:
  • make up a list of book you would like to read and...
  • read them between the challenge dates which are...
  • September 22 - December 20 2010.
Here is my list:
 My Goal:

  1.  Power To Heal by Joan Hunter 
  2. (more to come later...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment