Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Book Bloggers!

My name is Denise, I have been an avid reader for years. Love shopping, reading and talking books. Never thought about putting my thoughts, opinions, ideas and reviews on the web. Though I mainly read health books, self help, christian books, I am open to reading new things.
My daughter has been doing it and loves it and I thought, sounds like fun! So She got this blog started for me. I am here to review books, talk books, take part in book memes, and everything else bookish! 
So please stop by, I would love to meet you and talk books and tea with you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,
    not stalking you :) just thought I would say a proper hello on this post!

    I am a stay at home mum (for now) living in the UK with 2 teens and a toddler.
    I love to read fiction, historical fiction, chick lit and Southern fiction.

    I started blogging only 6 odd months ago and it is a lovely community and you will be amazed how quickly your blog will build up. The lovely thing is you can log in anytime and blog when you get some spare time.

    Happy blogging and happy reading!

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, Thank you so much for your warm welcome! I am so glad you popped over and introduced yourself:) I will be sure to stop by your blog sometime and say hello! It is very nice to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete